Wednesday, August 10, 2011

time to think.....

It's been long
since i expressed myself...
there are so many things
trapped in my mind
and
i donno how to get rid of them..
well, here i am
trying to find
a solution
for problems 
that will never end...

there was a moment 
something struck 
my mind..
am I doing the correct thing??
am I making the correct decision???
am I on the correct path??

until a moment
i told myself
there is no more of questioning myself 
whether I am correct or not...
but it's better to keep on moving...
as the best diamond obtained from the hardness it undergo
(or so they say it)... 

so, time to think is up........
now time to do some actions...
as every action has its equal reaction....
so the reactions from my actions will be
directed to me
and i must be 
ready to face them

and 
i'm ready for it baby...
bring it on
(but in my heart...
oh no!!! i'm doomed...)
hahahaha.......
this is the reality....

every one of us wanted to face the devil inside us...
but how far it's true..
how far we wanna face it and accept the truth...
the question remain unanswered....
as my lecturer always says " tepuk dada tanya selera"...
well only we know our appetite....
hehehehe...

Life is Like That......

1 comment: