Thursday, June 10, 2010

I saw GOD!!!



Just sitting on a chair,
enjoying few moments...
smelling the fresh smell of mother nature...
plus some fried fish smell from kitchen..

looking outside of the window,
staring at the far away mountain
wondering the beauty of mother nature...
The third mother of my life...
The mother that has millions of children...
not only humans
but all living creature
and also
not lifeless objects...
For Her all are same...
A mother
who see all her kids
as the same, Now I
wonder how everything evolved
from a single cell or
single atom,
Only She Knows...

Now,
turning my eyes
to look at a hen
trying to cross the road....
amazed
when a lady stopped her car
just to let the hen to cross
the road...

what a strange moment...
what a wonderful lady...
showing her love to even a small animal...
which, who knows will become
someone else food...

amazed by the lady,
at her early 40's
i fell for her smile
the smile she throw at me...
i lost my words...
totally lost...

I saw Love
I saw Peace and
I saw God
in her
which i failed to see in me
which i failed to see in all...
which gave me a new way
of thinking

Thanks Lady,
Thanks God
for a wonderful lesson
Lesson of Life...
Life is always like that.....
full of lesson from
HIM
to show Life is Like That....

No comments:

Post a Comment