Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Angel...





Today, i read story about the woman i respect next to my mum...
The woman i call 'Mother' after my mum....
Sorry...
I suppose to say an 'angel'...
A living Angel... an Angel still living in our heart...
I read about the life story or biography of Mother Teresa...
I realise a lot of thing by reading that...
What a woman or what an 'angel'...
She sacrificed her whole life for someone else...
She spend her whole life in a different country...
She even love people that she don't even know...
The only world she knew was God...
The only word she Kept in Her heart was Love...
The only thing she knew to do is Help...
She helped everyone...
She still helping everyone...
She helped me...
She is still helping me...
She made me realize the Whole World...
She made me realize the worth of my tears...
She made me realize how meaningful is peace..
Why can't all human Love peace as My Angel...
Why can't people choose Peace...
'Mother Teresa' didn't see one's religion...
My angel didn't see one's background...
All she saw was God in one's heart...
All she show them was kindness.... Through
a simple SMILE...
SMILE worth everything....
I love You my Angel...
I love Your lesson... to
show kindness to all...
and i Love PEACE....




No comments:

Post a Comment